Social media a waste of time

Posted on 19 Apr 2017
Share Blog Post

 Most SMEs see no results from social media marketing

SMEs owners may be wasting their time promoting themselves on social media, according to a survey commissioned by consultancy Deal With The Media. Marketing activity on sites such as YouTube and Facebook had no discernible impact on revenues or brand awareness for 62% of respondents. The remaining 38% said promoting their business on Facebook or Twitter had been beneficial to their business report Harris & Co chartered accountants Northampton, the specialist small business accountants

View more blog posts

SME confidence climbs
Posted on 15 May 2024
SME confidence climbs
read more
Minimum wage HMRC staff
Posted on 08 May 2024
Minimum wage HMRC staff
read more
Fiscal drag makes taxpayers worse off
Posted on 06 May 2024
Fiscal drag makes taxpayers worse off
read more
HMRC get unexpected reaction
Posted on 29 Apr 2024
HMRC get unexpected reaction
read more
Back To Top
01604 660661