COMPILATION OF THE STATUTORY FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (AUDIT)
The purpose of this schedule to our engagement letter is to set out the basis on which we are to compile the statutory financial statements and perform other accounting services.
1. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
1.1 Your responsibilities as directors of the company are set out in Schedule of Professional Services - Audit.
1.2 You have agreed that your staff will be responsible for:
• keeping the record of receipts and payments;
• reconciling the balances monthly with the bank statements;
• keeping posted and balanced the purchase and sales ledgers;
• preparing a detailed list of ledger balances;
• preparing details of the annual stocktaking suitably priced and extended.